MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:Campho-Phenique medicated pain relieving antiseptic liquid
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, or cold sores. First aid to help protect against infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. For insect bites, scrapes & minor burns. Stops the hurting. Fights infection and relieves itching.
Forms a germ-killing shield to soothe:
- itchy bites from chiggers, mosquitoes, sand fleas, black flies.
- scrapes, abrasions, razor nicks, chafed or irritated skin.
- minor burns, cuts, blisters.
Camphorated Phenol (Camphor 10.8%, Phenol 4.7%) (10.8%)
Eucalyptus Oil, Light Mineral Oil
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Clean the affected area. Apply directly to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily. Do not bandage.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Close cover tightly after each use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use
- over large areas of the body.
- with a bandage.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a deep or puncture wound
- animal bites
- serious burns.
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not induce vomiting before contacting medical help or a Poison Control Center.