Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Pedinol fungoid tincture - 1 oz
Fungoid Tincture for Ring Worm Treatment cures athletes foot and ringworm.
You Save: $4.05 (14.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PEDINOL LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS:Pedinol fungoid with miconazole nitrate 2% topical antifungal tincture
It is a nonprescription medication used in the treatment for certain infections of the skin. It treats fungal infections including athletes foot and ringworm. Podiatrists have recommended Fungoid Tincture since as early as 1925. Fungoid Tincture carries a seal of approval from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Miconazole Nitrate 2% USP.
Phenylcarbinol, Isopropyl Alcohol (30%), Water, Acetic Acid (Glacial), Laureth-4.
- Cleanse and dry affected areas.
- Apply a thin application to the affected area twice a day (morning and night) or as recommended by your physician or pharmacist.
- Remove Fungoid Tincture from any untreated areas.
- Remove from all inanimate environmental surfaces.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athletes foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athletes foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a physician or pharmacist.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 2 yrs except under supervision of a physician.
- When using this product: apply to affected area only, remove from any untreated areas, supervise children in the use of this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within four weeks, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb