Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Resinol medicated ointment jar - 3.3 oz
Temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked skin.
You Save: $1.48 (13.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 365380105128
- May reduce scrapes
- May reduce sunburn
Resinol medicated ointment jar
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin.
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts
- Insect bites
- Minor skin irritations
Calamine 6 (Skin protectant), Resorcinol 2 (Topical Analgesic), Zinc Oxide 12 (Skin Protectant).
Corn Starch, Lanolin, Petrolatum.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
My mom used this when I was a kid in the 60's. I didn't know they made it anymore. going to order a jar.
Best stuff ever for kids cuts & scrapes! Doesn't burn or sting, prevents infections
& makes the cut stop hurting.