Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Neosporin plus maximum strength first aid antibiotic pain reliever ointment - 0.5 oz
For temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes, burns.
You Save: $0.77 (11.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: PFIZER CONSUMER. INDICATIONS: Neosporin plus maximum strength first aid antibiotic pain reliever ointment helps prevent infection and provides temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Each gram contains: Polymyxin B Sulfate (10, 000 units), Neomycin (3. 5 mg), Pramoxine Hydrochloride (10 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Emulsifying Wax, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Poloxamer 188, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, White Petrolatum. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
- From the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand.
- Soothes painful cuts.
- Soothes the pain of burns.
- Suitable for ages 2 and up.
- Available sizes: Plus Pain Ointment: 1/2 ounce tube, 1 ounce tube; Plus Pain Cream: 1/2 ounce tube.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.