Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Bacitracin Zinc USP first aid antibiotic ointment - 1/2 oz
Used as first aid to reduce infection in minor cuts, scraps and burns.
You Save: $1.42 (47.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
INDICATIONS:Bacitracin zinc USP first aid antibiotic ointment far tube :
It is used as first aid to prevent infection in minor cuts, scraps and burns.
Bacitracin 500 units (Antibiotic).
Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
For external use only. Do not use : in the eyes, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, over large areas of the body, longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if - the condition persists or gets worse, a rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.