Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Humco gentian violet 2% solution, 10% alcohol - 2 oz
Relief from minor cuts, scrapes and fungus infections with anti-infective.
You Save: $9.74 (38.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: HUMCO HOLDING GROUP.
Gentian violet (2% solution in water) is still an excellent treatment for Candidaalbicans. Anti-infective for treating minor cuts, scrapes and fungus infections
Candida albicans is a fungus that may cause an infection of skin and/or mucous membranes (inside of mouth, for example) in both children and adults. In small children, this yeast is a frequent cause of white patches in the mouth (thrush), or diaper rash.
When the nursing mother has a Candidal infection of the nipple, she may experience severe nipple pain, as well as deep breast pain.
Please note: Gentian violet 2% in water also contains alcohol. Apparently some pharmacists are now dissolving it in glycerin, thus avoiding the use of alcohol.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.