Ting tolnaftate antifungal liquid spray
It is effective in the treatment and prevention of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis). It effectively relieves itching, scaling, burning and discomfort that can accompany athletes foot.
- Cures most athletes foot.
- Relieves itching and burning.
- Daily use prevents reinfection of athletes foot.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well, hold 4 inch to 6 inch from skin.
- Spray a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes.
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes.
- Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 86 degrees F).
- Tamper resistant aerosol can for your protection.
- For external use only.
- Flammability warning : contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Flammable mixture do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperatures above 49 degrees C (120 degrees F).
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use in or near the mouth or the eyes, for nail or scalp infections.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb