Tinactin antifungal powder spray
- Clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily.
- Effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking.
- Cures and prevents most athletes foot.
- Relieves itching and burning.
- #1 most recommended by certified athletic trainers.
- Absorbs moisture to help keep feet dry.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Contains: Tolnaftate (1%) (Antifungal).
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Isobutane, PPG 12 Buteth 16, Alcohol SD 40 (11% v/v), Talc.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athletes foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin.
- Store between 2� and 30�C (36� and 86� F).
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
- When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120�F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation occurs.
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.