Tinactin antifungal deodorant powder spray
It effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athletes foot, including itching, burning and cracking. #1 most recommended by certified athletic trainers.
- Advanced formula.
- Fights odor all day.
- Relieves itching and burning.
- Cures and prevents most athletes foot.
Contains: Tolnaftate (1%) (Antifungal).
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Corn Starch/Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Isobutane, PPG 12 Buteth 16, Alcohol SD 40 (11% v/v), Talc.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athletes foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- To prevent athletes foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin.
- Store between 2� and 30�C (36� and 86� F).
When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120�F.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Irritation occurs.
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb