Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
Rugby Hydroskin hydrocortisone cream USP 1%, maximum strength - 1 oz
Rugby Hydroskin hydrocortisone cream provides fast and temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation.
You Save: $1.43 (37.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Rugby Hydroskin hydrocortisone cream USP 1%, maximum strength
Odorless cream for relief of skin irritations, inflammation and rashes. Hydrocortisone provides fast, temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac, insect bites, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, and more.
Contains: Hydrocortisone (1%).
Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Light Mineral Oil, Maltodextrin, Methylparaben, Potato Dextrin, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, White Petrolatum, White Wax.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
- For external anal itching: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb