Nix PF formula lice elimination system, pesticide free spray with comb
- 2-Step Metal Comb - one side to untangle and separate hair and the other fine-tooth side to efficiently remove lice and their eggs.
- Safe, Effective, Easy-to-Use Nix PF Spray.
- an alternative solution to messy gels, shampoos and mousses.
- keeps hair moist while removing lice and nits.
- sprays and spreads easily on all types of hair.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Spray scalp and hair with Nix PF Spray until hair feels slick.
- Rub liquid into hair and scalp with fingers.
- Leave Nix PF Spray on hair for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Remove all tangles from hair, using the wide-tooth side of the Nix PF Comb.
- Divide hair into 4 sections, from the forehead to the neck and from ear to ear.
- Lift the hair slightly away from the scalp and push it aside a little so that the scalp can be seen.
- Take the fine tooth side of the Nix PF Comb and position the teeth as close to the scalp as possible.
- From the scalp, slowly comb downward, away from the head to the ends of the hair.
- During combing, frequently wipe the metal comb of nits with a tissue and discard tissue.
- Treat all four sections as described above.
- When done, wash hair with your own shampoo and conditioner.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and nose.
- In case of eye contact, wash well with running water.
- Safe for all ages.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep away from an open flame or ignition source.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb