Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Children Hair Care > Lice Treatments >
Nix lice removal metal comb and combing gel - 2 oz
Optimal length and width of comb teeth to remove the maximum number of lice eggs.
You Save: $2.17 (22.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Nix lice removal metal comb and combing gel
- Constructed of durable metal with a comfortable handle to assist in long egg-removing sessions.
- Optimal Length and width of comb teeth to remove the maximum number of lice eggs.
- Gel included to make the process faster and easier for different hair types.
Read all directions in the Consumer Information Insert and warnings before use. Keep the carton. If contains important information. Remove nits by combing the hair with the special small tooth comb provided. Remaining nits may be removed by hand (using a throw-away glove), or cutting the nits out.
- Use the nit comb provided and make sure the hair remains slightly damp while removing nits.
- If the hair dries during combing, dampen it slightly with water.
- Part the hair into 4 sections. Work on one section at a time. Longer hair may take more time (1-2 hours).
- Start at the top of the head on the section you have picked. With one hand, lift a 1-2 inch wide strand of hair. Get the teeth of the comb as close to the scalp as possible and comb with a firm, even motion away from the scalp to the end of the hair. Use clips to pin back each strand of hair after you have combed out the nits. Clean the comb completely as you go. Wipe the nits from the comb with a tissue and throw away the tissue in a sealed plastic bag to prevent the lice from coming back. After combing, recheck the entire head for nits and repeat combing if necessary. Check the affected head daily to remove any nits that you might have missed.
Important : Read all the directions in the Consumer Information Sheet and warnings before use. For external use only.
Do not use :
- On children under 2 months of age.
- Near the eyes
- Inside the nose, ear, mouth or vagina
- On lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See your doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed. May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic episode.
When using this product :
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel.
- If product gets into the eyes, immediately flush with large amounts of water.
- Scalp itching or redness may occur. It pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.