Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Children Hair Care > Lice Treatments >
Nix creme rinse lice treatment - 2 X 2 oz
Treatment of head lice, leaves hair manageable and easy to comb.
You Save: $3.46 (18.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Leaves hair manageable
- Easy to comb
- Helps to reduce head lice
Nix creme rinse lice treatment
- Kills lice and their unhatched eggs with usually only one application.
- Protects against head lice reinfestation for 14 days.
- Leaves hair manageable and easy to comb.
- For the treatment of head lice.
Per Fluid Ounce : Permethrin 280 mg (1%).
Balsam Canada, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow #6, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyoxyethylene 10 Cetyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Nix Creme Rinse should be used after hair has been washed with your regular shampoo, rinsed with water and towel dried.
- A sufficient amount should be applied to saturate hair and scalp (especially behind the ears and on the nape of the neck).
- Leave on hair for 10 minutes but no longer.
- Rinse with water.
- A single application is usually sufficient.
- If live lice are observed seven days or more after the first application of this product, a second treatment should be given.
- For proper head lice management, remove nits with the nit comb provided.
- Head lice live on the scalp and lay small white eggs (nits) on the hair shaft close to the scalp.
- The nits are most easily found on the nape of the neck or behind the ears.
- All personal headgear, scarf's, coats, and bed linen should be disinfected by machine washing in hot water and drying, using the hot cycle of a dryer for at least 20 minutes.
- Personal articles of clothing or bedding that cannot be washed may be dry-cleaned, sealed in a plastic bag for a period of about 2 weeks, or sprayed with a product specifically designed for this purpose.
- Personal combs and brushes may be disinfected by soaking in hot water (above 130F) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Thorough vacuuming of rooms inhabited by infected patients is recommended.
- For external use only.
- Do not use : on children under 2 months of age; near the eyes; inside the nose, ear, mouth, or vagina; on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed.
- May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic episode.
- When using this product : keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel; if product gets into the eyes, immediately flush with large amounts of water; scalp itching or redness may occur.
- Stop use and see a doctor if : breathing difficulty occurs; eye irritation occurs; skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb