Nexcare first aid earloop mask, Resists fluids
- Filters out 99% of wearers exhaled bacteria.
- Resists fluids.
- Lightweight, Breathable.
- Easy to put on, no strings to tie.
Nexcare Earloop Mask is a fluid resistant single use mask that helps protect others from bacteria exhaled by the wearer and helps reduce exposure of the wearer to splashes of blood and body fluids.This lightweight mask was designed to provide comfort and easy breathing.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Hold Nexcare earloop mask so blue side is facing out.
- Place mask over nose and mouth and place an earloop around each ear.
- Pull bottom of mask under chin and mold the nosepiece around the nose.
- The mask should cover face from the nose to underneath the chin.
- Discard the mask after each use.
- Change mask immediately and dispose of properly if damaged or contaminated with blood or body fluids.
- This product is not a respirator and its use does not eliminate exposure to or the risk of contracting disease or infection, nor does its filtration efficiency reflect a level of respiratory protection.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb