Nexcare absolute waterproofpremium adhasive pads, sizs: 2 3/8 x 4 inches
Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Premium Adhesive Pad is a waterproof dressing which consists of a non-stick, absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film backing coated with a hypoallergenic, water resistant adhesive.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Pull wrapper apart and remove the sterile dressing.
- Peel the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface.
- Lay dressing over wound.
- Do Not Stretch the dressing when applying.
- Firmly smooth adhesive border to skin.
- Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down the dressing edges.
- Directions for removal: Gently lift the edge of the dressing and slowly peel from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Change the dressing if:
- It begins to leak or is no longer sticking to the skin.
- There are holes in it.
- New skin has covered the wounds surface.
There are any signs of infection such as fever, pain, redness, swelling, itching, rash or burning, and consider consulting a health care provider.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb