New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage - 0.3 Oz
is the #1 Liquid Bandage.
- It is so easy to use, simply brush it on and it dries rapidly to form an clear protective cover that kills germs with a powerful antiseptic.
- Unlike regular bandages, New-Skin is the bandage that stays on because it's waterproof and flexible.
- New-Skin's breathable film protects cuts, scrapes and blisters, and helps prevent the formation of calluses.
- New-Skin Liquid Bandage (brush on applicator or spray) is a great alternative to regular bandages that get wet or fall off easily.
- This liquid bandage forms a clear cover that protects cuts, scrapes and blisters, and helps prevent the formation of calluses.
Pyroxylin Solution, Alcohol, Oil of Cloves, 8-hydroxyquinoline.
Thoroughly clean affected area with soap and water. Dry. Apply a coating of New-Skin. Let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection. New-Skin may be applied as necessary. A standard coating will last 24-48 hours. Do not apply in conjunction with other first aid products, lotions, drugs, or creams. May temporarily sting upon application. To remove: Apply more New-Skin and quickly wipe off. Finger nail polish remover may dissolve.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb