Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Neosporin first aid antibiotic ointment, original - 0.5 oz
Provides long-lasting infection protection and may help minimize the appearance of scars.
You Save: $1.09 (18.4%)
Earn Points on this item:4
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Neosporin first aid antibiotic ointment, original
Doctor recommended brand enriched with vitamin E and coca butter. Helps minimize the appearance of scars while preventing infection.
- Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates and Bacitracin Zinc.
- Triple antibiotic protection.
- No. 1 doctor recommended brand.
- Effective, long lasting, infection protection.
- Keep in Kitchen, Bathroom, Workshop, Travel bag.
Each gram contains: Polymyxin B Sulfate (5, 000 units), Bacitracin Zinc (400 units), Neomycin (3. 5 mg).
Cocoa Butter, Cottonseed Oil, Olive Oil, Sodium Pyruvate, Tocopheryl Acetate, White Petrolatum.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, in the eyes, over large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you need to use longer than 1 week, condition persists or gets worse, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb