Johnson first-aid secure comfort cloth tape of size: 1 inch X 5 yards - 1 ea
It is made with an open-weave fabric that allows your skin to breathe and makes it easier to remove with less residue than traditional tapes.
- Durable, yet comfortable protection: It is as durable as traditional tape but more lightweight and flexible for greater comfort. This soft and silky fabric tape moves with your body without pinching or binding so it is more comfortable to wear.
- Breathable: It is made with an open-weave fabric that allows your skin to breathe and makes it easier to remove with less residue than traditional tapes.
- No scissors required: Simply unwind to the desired length and tear at the special tear line (white tear line pressed into the fabric every two inches) for a perfect cut every time.
- 1 in X 180 in (5 yds).
- Flexible, breathable protection.
- No scissors required.
For best results, use Johnson & Johnson First Aid Products, and follow these Step by Step Wound Care Directions:
- Prepare - Stop bleeding by applying pressure with First Aid Brand Quick Stop Gauze Pads or Sterile Gauze Pads.
- Clean - Cleanse the injured area gently with a mild soap and water or try Band-Aid Brand Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash. Allow to dry.
- Treat - Protect wounds by applying Band-Aid Brand Plus First Aid Antibiotic / Pain Relief Ointment or Johnson & Johnson First Aid Cream.
- Protect - Cover injured area completely with a Sterile Gauze Pad or a Non-Stick Pad to help absorb fluids. Use Secure-Comfort Cloth Tape to firmly, but comfortably secure pad and help seal out dirt and germs.
- For medical emergencies seek professional help.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb