Johnson first aid extra absorbent rolled gauze of size: 2 X 90 inch - 1 ea
It is the ideal wrap for securing dressings on hard-to-bandage areas. Rolled Gauze is stretchable to provide freedom of movement while remaining securely wrapped clings to itself.
For best results use Johnson & Johnson First Aid Products and follow these Step by Step Wound Care Directions:
- Clean - Cleanse the injured area gently and thoroughly using a mild soap and water on try Band-Aid Brand Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash. Pat Dry.
- Treat - Stop bleeding by holding First Aid Brand Quick Stop Gauze Pad or other First Aid Brand Gauze Pad to wound while applying gentle, steady pressure for at least one minute. Protect wound against infection with Band-Aid Brand Plus First Aid Antibiotic Pain Relief Ointment or Johnson & Johnson First Aid Cream.
- Protect - Use Johnson & Johnson First Aid Brand Rolled Gauze to bandage wound and secure using First Aid Brand Tape.
- For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
- In cases of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician.
- Sterile - Sterility guaranteed unless inner package is damaged or open.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb