Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Gauze, Elastic and Liquid Bandages > First Aid Tape, Cloth bandages >
Johnson and Johnson First Aid Non Irritating Paper Tape - 1 Inch X 5 Yards - 1 ea
Johnson and Johnson First Aid Non Irritating Paper Tape Firmly secures bandage around wound.
You Save: $0.37 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Johnson & Johnson First Aid Non Irritating Paper Tape - 1 Inch X 5 Yards - 1 ea
Firmly secures bandage around wound, non-irritating for sensitive skin.
Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze or cotton. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with an antiseptic or mild soap and water. Pat dry. TREAT: Protect wounds against infection by applying antibiotic ointment or first aid cream. PROTECT: Cover injured area completely with an adhesive pad or a non-stick pad to help absorb fluids. Tape to firmly secure pad and help seal out dirt and germs.
For medical emergencies seek professional help. In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.