Hydrogen peroxide solution for treatment of minor cuts and abrasions - 32 oz
has been as an used as an antiseptic for cuts, wounds, insect bites, and various skin conditions. As a gargle it can be used for sore throats, gingivitis, periodontal disease and fungal infections.
Other Features of Hydrogen Peroxide:
- First Aid Antiseptic.
- Oral Debriding Agent.
- Topical Solution USP.
- For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions.
- For use as a gargle or rinse.
Apply locally to affected areas. To cleanse the mouth, dilute with an equal amount of water, swish around in mouth for at least 1 minute, then spit out; try to avoid swallowing this product.
For external use only.
Do not use:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body longer than 1 week
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- The condition persists or gets worse.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
- Swelling, rash, or fever develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 3.00 lb