Hydrocortisone 1 % Maximum Strength Anti Itch, Poison Ivy Lotion By Mericon - 4 Oz
- The temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis.
- External genital, feminine and anal itching.
- Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
Adults: For external anal itching, when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
Children under 12 years of age: For external anal itching, consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a vaginal discharge (for external feminine itching).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: