Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Eko Mercuro 2% (MERCUROCHROME) topical antiseptic solution, Mercury free formula -1 Oz
Mercurochrome topical solution helps to prevents infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns and insect bites.
You Save: $0.30 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Eko Mercuro 2% (MERCUROCHROME) topical antiseptic solution, Mercury free formula
Eko Mercurochrome 2 percent Topical antiseptic solution.
- Mercurochrome topical solution helps to prevents infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns and insect bites.
- It is temporarily relieves pain and itching.
- It is a first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns and insect bites.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% Lidocaine Hydrochloride 2.5%
Fragrance Purified Water
- For adults and children 2 years and older: Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
- When using this product: Do not get into eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water do not apply over large areas of the body do not use over raw surfaces or blistered areas do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition persists or gets worse symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
Well organized web site, easy to order and quick delivery. The Best!
George R Hardesty