Dettol first aid antiseptic disinfectant liquid
- DETTOL Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid is a proven safe and effective concentrated antiseptic disinfectant, that kills bacteria and provides expert protection against the germs which can cause infection and illness.
- DETTOL Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid can be used safely for gentle antiseptic wound cleansing and disinfecting. It can also be used on skin cleansing (like in the bath) and as a disinfectant in the home.
- You can trust DETTOL Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid to protect your family from germs in many uses: first aid and medical, household (nurseries, laundry, bathrooms, floors), and personal hygiene (bathing, dandruff, spots and pimples).
- For first aid and personal care uses, Dettol Liquid must always be used diluted with water. Available in a wide range of sizes from 125 ml to 1 litre. DETTOL Liquid is a licensed medicine and is available in pharmacies and retail stores. Dettol Liquid contains Chloroxylenol BP.
Chlorexylenol 4.8% w/v, Caramel, Castor Oil Soap, Isopropyl alcohol (12%), Pine oil, Water.
- Do not use undiluted product.
- Clean the affected area.
- Dilute 1 Tablespoonful (15mL) in 10 oz, (300 mL) of water.
- Apply to affected area and cover with gauze or bandage.
- Do not use in the eyes, or over large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep wounds or puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns.
- For external use only.
- Store between 68 - 77 degrees Farenheit.
Shipping Weight : 3.80 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: