Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Dettol first aid antiseptic disinfectant liquid - 25.4 oz
Used on skin cleansing (like in the bath) and as a disinfectant in the home.
You Save: $1.39 (12.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Dettol first aid antiseptic disinfectant liquid
- DETTOL Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid is a proven safe and effective concentrated antiseptic disinfectant, that kills bacteria and provides expert protection against the germs which can cause infection and illness.
- DETTOL Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid can be used safely for gentle antiseptic wound cleansing and disinfecting. It can also be used on skin cleansing (like in the bath) and as a disinfectant in the home.
- You can trust DETTOL Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid to protect your family from germs in many uses: first aid and medical, household (nurseries, laundry, bathrooms, floors), and personal hygiene (bathing, dandruff, spots and pimples).
- For first aid and personal care uses, Dettol Liquid must always be used diluted with water. Available in a wide range of sizes from 125 ml to 1 litre. DETTOL Liquid is a licensed medicine and is available in pharmacies and retail stores. Dettol Liquid contains Chloroxylenol BP.
Chlorexylenol 4.8% w/v, Caramel, Castor Oil Soap, Isopropyl alcohol (12%), Pine oil, Water.
- Do not use undiluted product.
- Clean the affected area.
- Dilute 1 Tablespoonful (15mL) in 10 oz, (300 mL) of water.
- Apply to affected area and cover with gauze or bandage.
- Do not use in the eyes, or over large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep wounds or puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns.
- For external use only.
- Store between 68 - 77 degrees Farenheit.
Shipping Weight : 3.80 lb
DETTOL, MY CURE ALL & ALL PURPOSE LIQUID
I grew up using Dettol. As an an adult I contine to use it daily. My son fell at the skate park on a Saturday -- his face was really bad. He was rushed to the emergency room by ambulance. The dermatologist and dentist were called in. My son's face looked like he was burned all over. From the time we got home from the emergency room, I started putting Dettol (undiluted) on his face 3Xs a day. When we went back to hospital for a follow up visit 4 days after the accident, the dermatologist could not believe my son's face -- he said that it was healing quite fast & so well. Less than 2 weeks later, our next visit to the dermatologist was even better -- all he could say was to keep doing what I did. Not only did my son's face heal quickly & completely, no one could believe the results. Everyone kept asking what I did to make him heal so quickly.
Nice product and works good.
Kills bacteria and provides expert protection against the germs which can cause infection and illness. This is the best product.
I love this product. It works on cuts, scrapes, great in bath water and kills ringworm on contact. After my friend introduced me to this item, i cannot go without having a bottle in my home.