Cortizone-10 plus maximum strength 1% hydrocortisone anti-itch moisturizer creme
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to: eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, oak, sumac, insect bites, detergents, jewelry, cosmetics, soaps and seborrheic dermatitis. Temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching. Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.Features:
Relieves itch fast. Serious medicine, fast comfort:
- #1 itch medicine.
- Enriched with Aloe plus Vitamins A & E.
- Doctors recommend.
- Feel the heal.
- Dry skin.
- Skin irritation.
- Inflammation and redness.
- Eczema and psoriasis.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Hydrocortisone (1%) (Anti-Itch)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aluminum Sulfate, Beeswax, Calcium Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Dextrin, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Maltodextrin, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Cetearyl Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Zea Mays Oil (Corn).
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
For external anal and genital itching:
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
- Adults: When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying. Apply to affected are not more than 3 to 4 times a daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge - Consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash - Consult a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor, do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor or if rectal bleeding occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb