Cortisone 10 Intensive Healing Eczema Lotion, 3.5 Ounce
- It provides maximum strength medicine to stop the itch associated with eczema while the moisturizing formula helps heal the skin.
- Eczema can cause intense itch and irritation and affect the appearance of your skin.
- This contains the lotion of strongest itch medicine that is hydrocortisone, 7 intensive moisturizers, and restora botanical and vitamin complex designed to heel and smooth your skin.
- Get fast and long lasting itch relief and help get your skin back to looking and feeling healthy.
- It is hypoallergenic.
Hydrocortisone (1%) (Anti-Itch).
Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serata Gum, Butyrospermum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Dextrin, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolyme, Isohexadecane, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Methyl Gluceth 20, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Zingiber Officinal (Ginger) Root Extract.
Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb