Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Creams and Ointments >
Cortizone 10 hydrocortisone anti-itch ointment, maximum strength 2 Oz
Cortizone fast comfort ointment temporarly relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations.
You Save: $1.08 (14.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Ointment, Maximum Strength
- Relieves Itch Fast Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Skin Irritation, Inflammation and Redness, Rashes, Insect Bites, Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Water Resistant Formula Helps Seal in Healing.
- Contents filled by weight, not by volume.
for temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to: eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, oak, sumac, insect bites, detergents, jewelry, cosmetics, soaps and seborrheic dermatitis. Temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching. Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Hydrocortisone (1%) (Anti-Itch).
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
For external anal and genital itching:
- Adults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying. Apply to affected are not more than 3 to 4 times a daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor. For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes, do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor, do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor or if rectal bleeding occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb