Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Anti-Itch Sprays, Relief Lotions >
Cortaid Intensive Therapy Cooling Anti-Itch Spray - 2 Oz
Cortaid Intensive Therapy Cooling Anti-Itch Spray temporarily relieves associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes.
You Save: $2.42 (30.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Cortaid Intensive Therapy Cooling Anti-Itch Spray
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis.
- poison ivy, oak, sumac.
- insect bites.
- soaps and detergent.
Hydrocortisone 1. 0% (Anti-Itch).
Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Poloxamer 188, Polysorbate 20, SD Alcohol 40-B (45%), Water.
Store at controlled room temperature 59 to 86 F (15 C to 30 C), protect from freezing. See end of carton or bottle for lot number and expiration date. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years do not use, ask a doctor.
For external use only. Flammable - keep away from flame or fire.
Do not use
- in or near the eyes
- for external genital, vaginal, or anal itching
- for diaper rash; ask a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If contact with eyes occurs, flush liberally with water.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.