Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Campho-Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Gel - 1/2 Oz
For temporary relief of pain and itching.
You Save: $1.08 (16.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Campho-Phenique Pain Relieving Antiseptic Gel
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with: Minor burns, Sunburn, Minor cuts, Scrapes, Insect bites, Minor skin irritation.
- First aid to help protect against infection in: Minor cuts, Scrapes, Burns.
Camphorated Phenol , Camphor 10. 8% , Phenol 4. 7%.
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide , Eucalyptus Oil , Glycerin , Light Mineral Oil.
Adults and children 2 years and over: Clean the affected area. Apply directly to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily. Do not bandage. Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Close cover tightly after each use.
For external use only. Do not use over large areas of the body with a bandage. Ask a doctor before use if you have a deep or puncture would, animal bites, serious burns. When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not induce vomiting before contacting medical help or a Poison Control Center.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.