Boil ease ointment maximum strength fast relief from the pain of boils - 1 oz
- Fast relief from the pain of boils.
- Clinically proven maximum strength formula.
- Benzocaine 20%.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Anhydrous Lanolin, Camphor, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, Petrolatum, Thymol, Yellow Wax.
- Apply Boil-Ease directly onto affected area up to 2 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age : consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use on boils on the lips, nose, cheeks, or forehead.
- Consult a doctor for treatment of boils in those areas.
- Do not use this product for more than 3 days.
- If condition worsens or does not improve, if fever occurs, or if redness around the boil develops, consult a doctor.
- In a case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance, or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb