Home > First Aid, Wound Care > First Aid OTC > Antibiotics and Antiseptics - Topical >
Betadine antiseptic solution - 8 oz
Contains povidone iodine and is the foremost documented, broad spectrum topical iodophor microbide.
You Save: $2.20 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Betadine antiseptic solution
- First aid to help prevent infection.
- Kills germs promptly in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- 10% Povidone-Iodine topical solution.
- Used in hospitals for over 45 years.
Povidone Iodine (10%) (First Aid Antiseptic)
Pareth 25-9, Water Purified, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage if bandaged, let dry first.
- Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F).
- For external use only.
- Do not use in eyes, over large areas of the body.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animals bites, or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse, you need to use this product for more than 1 week.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb