Americaine benzocaine topical anesthetic first aid spray, hospital formula
It is the Maximum Strength Hospital Formula contains 20% benzocaine to quickly provide relief from the pain and itching from minor cuts, scrapes, burns and sunburns, insect bites, or minor skin irritations. Americaine provides the highest level of benzocaine pain relief available without a prescription.
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with :
- Minor cuts.
- Minor burns.
- Insect bites.
Benzocaine 20% (active ingredient), sobutane (propellant), polyethylene glycol 300, propane (propellant).
- Shake can well.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older : apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age : consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- Flammability warning: Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Flammable mixture, do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperatures above 49�C (120�F).
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or symptoms persists for more than 7 days, symptoms do not get better, or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms occur or increase.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb