Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Elastic Supports and Braces > Hot Cold Therapy >
Ace hot and cold compress reusable bandage, model: 7518 - 1 ea
Provides both hot and cold therapy comfortably and conveniently.
You Save: $1.73 (21.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Ace hot and cold compress reusable bandage, model: 7518
Ace hot and cold compress reusable bandage provides safe and effective hot or cold treatment.Features:
- The soft outer Ace bandage pouch for added comfort.
- It has insulated side that helps to retain heat or cold.
- It is reusable and microwavable.
- Cold: Relieves pain and reduces wwelling.
- Heat: Promotes healing ideal for arthritis and muscle aches.
- It provides both hot and cold therapy comfortably and conveniently.
- It is ideal for arthritis and muscle aches.
- It is recommended by doctors. Cold therapy, immediately following an injury, helps to reduce swelling and relieve pain. Once swelling has subsided, the application of heat will help reduce pain and promote healing. A soft outer pouch delivers hot or cold therapy comfortably and conveniently and eliminates the need for a towel or cover.
Care Instructions: Remove gel-pack, wash bandage in lukewarm water and lay flat to dry. As with any fine fabric, keep away from heat. Return gel-pack to bandage pocket upon completion of drying.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. The people with nerve or circulatory problems unless prescribed by a physician. Do not apply heat to broken and/or sensitive skin. Heat should not be used with external analgesic products. Do not apply compress without placing gel-pack inside bandage. Do not exceed heating time specified in heating schedule. Do not sit or lean on compress. Excessive heating or weight may cause pack to rupture and leak. If condition persists, consult your physician.
Cold compress therapy should not be used by individuals with known or suspected circulation problems, unless under the direct supervision of a physician.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb