3M Nexcare First Aid Non-Stick Pads
- High quality, hospital proven, soft, thin and highly absorbent
- Lets skin breathe by allowing air in, but keeps dirt and germs out.
- Won't stick to skin or injury.
- Pad won't fray or tear.
- Individually wrapped and sterilized.
- Apply directly over cuts, scrapes and minor burns.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Pull wrapper apart and remove the sterile dressing.
- Peel the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface.
- Lay dressing over wound. Do not stretch the dressing when applying. Firmly smooth adhesive border to skin.
- Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down the dressing edges.
- For Removal:
- Gently lift the edge of the dressing and slowly peel from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Change the Dressing If:
- It begins to leak or is no longer sticking to the skin.
- There are holes in it.
- New skin has covered the wound's surface.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb