Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relief Creams, Gels, Ointments >
Boiron arnica cream homeopathic medicine - 2.5 oz
May reduce pain such as muscle aches, stiffness and bruises.
You Save: $5.04 (42.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 306962033569
- For use on the face
- Non-greasy texture
MANUFACTURER: BOIRON U.S.A. Boiron arnica cream homeopathic medicine
- Arnica cream is a non-greasy cream with a smooth texture.
- This cream is great for massaging sore muscles.
- Arnica cream is also suitable for use on the face.
- Features of boiron arnica cream homeopathic medicine to relieve pain:
- Non-greasy texture.
- Great for massaging sore muscles.
- No artificial colors or perfumes.
- Quickly absorbed.
- Homeopathic medicine to reduce pain such as muscle aches, stiffness and bruises.
- Boiron arnica cream use for relief of muscle aches and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, falls and blows.
- May reduce pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
Arnica Montana 1X HPUS 7% (Trauma, bruises, stiffness, soreness.
Purified Water, Pegoxol 7 Stearate, Lauroyl Macrogolglycerides, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Apply a thin layer of arnica cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury.
- Repeat 3 times a day as needed.
- Store at 20-25 degree C (68-77 degree F).
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb