MANUFACTURER: SCHERING PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS: Coppertone kids sunscreen stick with water proof, SPF55
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection.
- Hypoallergenic, PABA free, Fragrance free and Waterproof.
- It is formulated to protect skin from the sun's burning UVA and UVB rays.
- This formula blocks UVB rays that are primarily responsible for sunburn and long-term skin damage caused by overexposure to the sun.
- It also protects your skin against the deeper penetrating UVA rays that have been associated with skin damage resulting in premature aging and wrinkling.
- Use on the ears, and on the nose for maximum protection on these fully exposed areas.
- Screens out the sun's rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%), Oxybenzone (6%).
Beeswax, Lauryl Laurate, Ozokerite, Cetearyl Behenate, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopherol, Theobroma Cacoa seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Reinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.
DIRECTIONS:Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Apply liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, prolonged swimming, excessive perspiration or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age:Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Ask a Doctor:Children under 6 months of age.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- If skin irritation or rash develops, discontinue use.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- May stain some fabrics.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.