Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Itch, Rash and Bite Treatments > Poison IVY, Insect Bite, Sting Relief >
Off! deep woods insect repellent individual wrapped towelettes - 20 ea
Long lasting protection from insects like mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers and fleas.
You Save: $1.53 (17.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: S. C. JOHNSON WAX.
INDICATIONS: Off deep woods insect repellent individually wrapped towelettes:
Repels mosquitoes that may carry WEST NILE VIRUS. Refreshing, light scent.
- Long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers, fleas.
- Contains deet.
- 12 Individually wrapped towelettes.
- Convenient to toss in your car, purse, backpack or wallet.
- Won't dry out.
- Convenient to toss in your car or purse.
- Refreshing, light scent.
Deet 5. 6%.
Other Ingredients 94. 4%.
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
- Open package, remove and unfold towelettes.
- For maximum protection moisten all exposed skin evenly and completely.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears.
- Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product.
- Do not allow children to handle this product. After returning indoors wash treated skin with soap and water.
- Storage: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
- Disposal: Before disposing, empty package using the product according to the label. Do not reuse towelette or wrapper. Place under towelette and wrapper in trash. Place outer container in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- Hazards To Humans: Warning - Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
- If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor treatment advice.
- Skin: If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, take off contaminated clothing, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Physical And Chemical Hazards: Flammable do not use near heat or open flame. Keep treated surface away from the fire, sparks or flame until dry.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.