Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Wart Removal >
Dr. Scholls clear away liquid wart remover system - 0.33 oz
Dr. Scholls clear away liquid wart remover system includes cover-up discs to hide the wart.
You Save: $2.33 (27.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE. INDICATIONS:
- Fast Acting Liquid.
- Fast, effective removal
- Includes cover-up discs to hide the wart
- Conceals as it heals.
- For removal of common and plantar warts
- Common warts can be easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
- Plantar warts can be recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
Each application contains: Salicylic Acid (17% w/w).
Castor Oil, Ethyl Lactate, Flexible Collodion, Polybutene, Alcohol and Ether 53% v/v (from flexible collodion).
wash affected area. may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. dry area thoroughly. apply one drop at a time with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart let dry. self-adhesive cover-up discs may be used to conceal wart. repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks. WARNINGS:
For external use only.
Do not use:
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
When using this product:
- if product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- do not inhale vapors
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb