PediFix Arch Bandage Support Problem Aches
- Relieves 7 Common Foot Pains:
- Eases heel pain, Plantar fasciitis
- Supports flat feet and fallen arches
- Soothes bunion, nuroma and fore foot pain.
- One size fits most
- Takes up no space in shoes.
- Arch support bandage.
- This soft cotton-elastic bandage gently squeezes arch to give more support, improve posture and make standing and walking comfortable.
- Also effective for bunions and tailors bunions.
- Works like an insole-yet takes up less space.
- Arch bandage supports fallen arches or flat feet and eases related heel toe, ball of foot or bunion pain.
- Washable, resuble and effective for months.
- This soft, cotton elastic arch bandage relieves many common conditions to end foot pain fast.
- Gently squeezes the arch to provide extra stability for sore tired, hard-working feet.
- Unlike bulky insoles, its thin design supports without crowding.
- Slip arch bandage on foot with seam on bottom.
- Position comfortably.
- Pull on hosiery carefully and readjust as necessary.
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Press flat in towel to remove excess moisture.
- Air dry completely before reuse.
- Do not use if have diabetes or poor circulation.
- If pain, numbness, discoloration or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: