Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Alka-Seltzer plus night time cold effervescent tablets, soothing lemon - 20 ea
Temporarily relieves runny nose, nasal and sinus congestion, coughing, sneezing.
You Save: $1.42 (18.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS.INDICATIONS: Alka-Seltzer Plus Tablets Night Time Cold Medicine Features:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per Tablet: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg; Doxylamine Succinate 6. 25 mg; Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium; Aspartame; Citric Acid; Flavors; Fumaric Acid; Glyceryl Behenate; Polyethylene Glycol Behenate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sorbitol; Per Tablet: Sodium 474 mg.DIRECTIONS:
- Alka seltzer plus is PPA free.
- Provides temporary relief of these symptoms: runny nose, nasal and sinus congestion, coughing, sneezing.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets fully dissolved in 4 oz of water at bedtime (may be taken every 4 hours).
- Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you shoud take acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb