Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Medicine Orange Effervescent Tablets - 20 Ea
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Medicine Orange Effervescent Tablets provide temporary relief of colds and flu.
You Save: $1.12 (17.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS.INDICATIONS: Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Medicine Orange Effervescent Tablets Features:
It Provides temporary relief of these symptoms of colds and flu :
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per Tablet: Acetaminophen 250 mg; Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2 mg; Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium; Aspartame; Citric Acid; FD&C Red #40; FD&C Yellow #6; Flavors; Fumaric Acid; Glyceryl Behenate; Maltodextrin; Polyethylene Glycol Behenate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Sodium Saccharin; Sorbitol; Per Tablet: Sodium 475 mg.DIRECTIONS:
- runny nose.
- nasal and sinus congestion.
- body aches and pains.
- sore throat.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets fully dissolved in 4 oz of water every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.