MANUFACTURER: PEDIFIX INC.
INDICATIONS:Pedifix hammer toe cushion, medium left
It instantly supports your hammer, claw, mallet and/or arthritic toes to make you stand and walk more comfortably. Its soft, curved pad eases pressure on toe tips to help prevent corns, calluses and blisters. It can also soothe related forefoot pain. An adjustable toe loop holds cushion securely in place.
- Durable top cover.
- Fits comfortably in shoes.
- Washable and reuasable.
- With wide end pointing toward big toe and flat side facing floor, position cushion under little toes.
- Slip strap over the second, third or fourth toe.
- Pull loose end of strap gently until cushion fits comfortably against skin.
- Do not adjust strap too tightly.
- Pull on hosiery and readjust as needed.
- When removing product from foot, take off carefully to prevent strap from slipping out of slot.
- Care: Hand wash.
- Air dry completely before reuse.
- Adjusting strap too tightly will prevent proper circulation.
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation consult your physician before using.
- Do not use this product over inflamed or broken skin.
- Discontinue use immediately if toe pain, numbness, skin discoloration or irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: