MANUFACTURER: PRESTIGE BRANDS.
INDICATIONS:Mosco liquid callus and corn remover, maximum strength
It can help remove hard calluses and corns. It contains a convenient brush applicator and the #1 doctor recommended ingredient that will help remove corns and calluses effectively in two weeks.
- #1 Doctor recommended ingredient.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Removes hard calluses.
Salicylic Acid 17.6%, Flexible Collodion Base: Alcohol, Ether 57%.
- Wash affected area.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Apply one drop at a time to cover each callus or corn.
- Let dry.
- Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days or until callus or corn is removed.
- You may soak callus or corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist removal.
- Do not use: on irritated skin; on any area that is reddened or infected; in combination with any other product on your foot, if you are diabetic, if you have poor blood circulation.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes.
- If product gets into eyes flush with water for 15 minutes.
- Stop using this product and see a doctor if discomfort persists.
- For topical external use only.
- Extremely flammable.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If ingested, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb