Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Corn and Callus Treatments >
Dr. Scholls Corn Removers, Extra Thick - 9 ea
Dr. Scholls Corn Removers removes corns.
You Save: $0.37 (9.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
For the removal of corns. Relieves pain by removing corns.
Salicylic Acid 40% (In a Rubber-Based Vehicle).
Wash corn area and dry thoroughly. Cut medicated disk to fit corn. Apply medicated disk with sticky side adhering to skin. Cover medicated disk with enclosed cushion. After 48 hours remove the medicated disk. May soak corn in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal. Repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until corn is removed).
For external use only. Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation. If discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.