MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Vicks vaporub cough suppressant topical analgesic ointment
On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold. On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
- The active ingredients in Vicks VapoRub work naturally through the inhalation of medicated Vicks vapors to relieve coughing due to common cold.
- Vicks VapoRub also relieves minor muscle aches and pains.
- VapoRub is applied externally, so it doesn't interact with other medications the way pills can.
Camphor (4.8%), Eucalyptus Oil (1.2%), Menthol (2.6%)
Cedar Leaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Special Petrolatum, Thymol, Turpentine Oil
- See important warnings.
- Adults and children 2 years and over:
- rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use:
- by mouth
- with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- When using this product:
- do not heat.
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back.
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb