- Gordon Labs' premier topical antifungal.
- Cures athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- A nonstaining, time-tested formula that is effective for many topical fungal conditions, containing: Undecylenic Acid: A colorless to pale yellow liquid.
- It is insoluble in water and soluble in Alcohol, Chloroform and Ether.
- Chloroxylenol: A topical antiseptic, germicide and antifungal agent.
- PHARMACOLOGY: Undecylenic Acid is a fungistatic agent employed in the treatment of tinea pedis, ringworm and dermatophytosis.
- Chloroxylenol is a topical antiseptic, germicide and antifungal agent effective against a wide variety of causative fungi and yeast organisms.
- Among those affected by chloroxylenol are candida albicans, aspergillus niger, aspergillus flavus, trichophyton rubrum, trichophyton mentagrophytes, penicillum luteum and epidermophyton floccosum.
- The penetrating oil base vehicle serves as a delivery system, enhancing the impregnation of Undecylenic Acid and Chloroxylenol as antimicrobial agents.
Undecylenic Acid 25% w/v, an effective.\.
Chloroxylenol (3%) and a penetrating oily base.
- Cleanse and dry affected areas.
- Apply a thin application twice a day (morning and night) to the affected area, or as recommended by your physician.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: