Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Athletes Foot and Anti-Fungal >
- Cure athletes foot, jock itch, ringworm.
- Relieves itching, burning, scaling.
- Absorbs moisture, soothes chafing.
Zeasorb super absorb powder antifugal treatment, athletes foot - 2.5 oz
Zeasorb antifungal powder for the cure of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Zeasorb super absorb powder antifugal treatment, athletes foot
- Dermatologist Tested.
- Miconazole Nitrate 2%.
- Cures most Athletes Foot:
- Relieves itching, burning, and scaling.
- Absorbs moisture.
- Soothes chafing.
- Contains no starch.
Miconazole Nitrate (2%) (Antifungal).
Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Aldioxa, Chloroxylenol, Fragrance, Imidurea, Microporous Cellulose, Talc.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily.
- (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athletes foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athletes foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athletes foot and ringworm, or 2 weeks for jock itch, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- This product contains Acrylamide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb