MANUFACTURER: HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:DiabetiDerm toenail and foot fungus antifungal cream
It is used to relieve the accompanying itching, burning, cracking, and scaling. It consists of a breakthrough moisturizing mixture which contains : L-Arginine HCL, undecylenic acid (10%), tea tree oil, and soothing aloe vera. DiabetiDerm Toenail & Foot Fungus Antifungal Cream rejuvenates your toenails and feet, and eliminates fungus. Use it to cure most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm conditions.
- Kills the fungus that causes fungal nails.
- Prevents fungus from growing on the skin and around the nails.
- Podiatrists often recommend using around nails daily to prevent recurrence.
Undecylenic Acid (10%) (antifungal)
Aloe Vera, Arginine, Cetyl Alcohol, Clotrimazol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Lavender Oil, Methylparaben, Ornithine HCI, PEG 100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Triethanolamine, Urea, Water
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athletes foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Wash hands after each use.
- Store between 2� and 30� C (36� and 86�F).
- For external use only.
- Do not use: on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. For vaginal yeast infections.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete;s foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch).
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.