Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Athletes Foot and Anti-Fungal >
Lotrimin AF antifungal foot cream - 24 gm
Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
You Save: $3.60 (25.5%)
Earn Points on this item:10
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Lotrimin AF antifungal foot cream
- Kills all major types of athletes foot fungus.
- Clotrimazole cream.
- Relieves itching and burning, cracking and scaling.
- Cures most athletes foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions.
Clotrimazole (1%) (Antifungal)
Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters Wax, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Water
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily ( morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and sock at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store between 20� and 25� C (68� and 77� F).
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch).
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb